Bienvenidos a la clase de español
con Sra. Vigna
Welcome to 8th grade Spanish. This course, in conjunction
with 7th grade Spanish, is considered to be Spanish I.
We will continue to explore the following N.Y.S. Checkpoint A
topics this year.
- Personal Identification
- House and Home
- Family Life
- Physical Environment
- Meal Taking/Food/Drink
- Health and Welfare
- Earning a Living
- Public and Private Services
- Current Events
HOW TO SUCCEED:
- Be prepared for class on a daily basis.
- Complete assignments in a timely fashion.
- Participate during class.
- Treat one another with respect.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime. E-mail
leave a message with the CJ Hooker main office at
Simourd, Kyle. "Chichen Itza's Kukulcan
Temple." Fotopedia. Flickr|, 5 July 2007. Web. 22 May 2012.